Location: London | Salary: £45-50K.
A large affordable housing and care provider has a vacancy three Health and Safety Business Partners to join the team in London. If you have a construction safety, CDM or Care background and want to progress your career in Health & Safety management, this position offers you the opportunity to develop professionally and make a real difference within the organisation.
You will be responsible operational health and safety management, working closely with the senior management team, site management and operatives to promote best practice, develop internal policy and promote a positive safety culture. We are ideally looking for someone to take responsibility for:
- Management, development and implementation of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Produce and maintain the HSEQ Competence/Training Matrix.
- Lead on all incidents and accident investigations
- Be responsible for current ISO9001, 14001 and other accreditation including monitoring and reporting activities in accordance with 9001, 14001 standards.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills, professional memberships, and experience:
- GradIOSH (minimum)
- EBOSH Diploma+ (or equivalent qualification)
- Previous experience within a maintenance, supported living or residential construction environment.
Job Reference: 893909_1497018886
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Year
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in London - £55000 per year (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £35000-40000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health & Safety in West London - £ (Contract)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in West London - £70000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Essex - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £225 per year (Contract)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager (12 Month FTC) in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Interim Fire Risk Assessor in London - £200 per year (Contract)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70000 per year (Permanent)