Location: Walton-on-Thames | Salary: £50K + Car allowance + benefits.
A leading Health and Safety Consultancy providing Architecture and Planning, Project Management, Building Surveying and Health & Safety services are currently recruiting a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant to join their team based in South West London. The successful candidate will:
- Be part of a team providing health and safety / CDM services to the client’s in-house design team on a range of projects for public and private sector clients.
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety Services to Clients both in the public and private sectors.
- Undertake the role of CDM advisor to the Principal Designer and/or Client to enable them to ensure compliance under CDM 2015.
- Undertake the role of Senior CDM Co-ordinator and Health and Safety Consultant.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Hold Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Hold Membership of the APS (IMaPS)
- Knowledge of CDM2015 and construction Health and Safety.
- A clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894331_1578329407
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in Central London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Environmental Advisor in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £62 per hour (Contract)
- Regional Trainer in Greater London - £37,500 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)