Location: Bedford | Salary: £40-50K (Pro-rata) 12 months.
A large public sector organisation covering the Bedfordshire area are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join them on a 12 months part-time basis working out of their Bedford office for up to 3 days per week. This role will be covering a vast mix of environments and is ideal for someone looking for a varied, challenging role. Your duties will include:
- Develop, implement and audit policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Carry out a programme of audits and workplace inspections based on risk
- To review accident and injury data and make recommendations.
- Investigation of incidents and near misses (where by its nature it is deemed necessary by the H&S advisor), and all RIDDOR reportable accidents. Provide advice to management on causation and remedial action to prevent reoccurrences.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent, essential)
- Chartered member of IOSH (or GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both written and verbal.
Job Reference: 893926_1490109313
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: South East
- Health and Safety Advisor in Essex - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Health and Safety Consultant in Oxford - £22,000 (Permanent)