Location: Milton Keynes | Duration: 12-24 months | Salary: £20-25K + package
Health and Safety focused role supporting the Health and Safety Manager, dealing with multiple stakeholders and shifting demands. The ideal candidate will be self-sufficient with the ability to learn quickly, working autonomously and providing administrative support to the Health & Safety Manager. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing approved contractor register ensuring paperwork is in date and those responsible are aware of our contractor control procedure.
- Generation of accident statistics.
- Management of accident register for the site and ensure accidents are closed off.
- RIDDOR reporting and any query follow up.
- Run pre-written general training for managers, for example risk assessment training.
- Audit paperwork returns such as field visit checklists, ladder checklists, housekeeping checklists.
- Scheduling of thorough examinations for equipment in workshop/warehouse/lock ups, racking inspections etc.
- Ensuring there is adequate numbers of first aiders/fire wardens and scheduling training when required.
- Supporting annual safety accreditation submissions
- Monthly Health and Safety training reports and escalation of non-compliances.
- Schedule annual risk assessment and method statement reviews
This is an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience and would suit someone looking to build or develop a career as a Health & Safety professional
Job Reference: 894209_1546620597
Salary: 25000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- H&S Consultant - Tunbridge Wells in Tunbridge Wells - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in South / South East - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Health and Safety Consultant in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in - £38,000 (Permanent)