Location: London | Salary: £30-£35k + package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Coordinator for a leading property management company based in central London. Working alongside an experience team, you will help support the business by coordinating & delivering safety activities across multiple sites.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing professional, who is keen to develop a career in Health & Safety. In return you will be given additional support and training with the opportunity to progress.
This role will be responsible for contributing to the department’s overall objectives and targets, additional duties include:
- Maintaining H&S systems, ensuring documentation is correct and updated
- Identify, co-ordinate and implement projects to improve efficiencies within the team
- To take responsibility for collating and presenting team data on a regular basis for review with team leaders at team meetings
- Administration and coordination of relevant H&S training
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
- NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational (Desirable)
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894350_1581691284
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Housing
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)