Location: London | Salary: £50-55k + excellent benefits package.
We are currently recruiting an experienced H&S Manager for a leading private medical organisation based in London. My client is looking for someone who knows what good looks like and is up for a challenge. This role with give you the opportunity to design a new Health & Safety strategy for the business and lead on the delivery of best practice, raising H&S standards and making effective changes to the H&S culture of the organisation. You will have the support of a small team including a H&S Advisor and Fire Safety Advisor.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Redesign the safety management system
- Partner with managers across organisation to raise awareness and deliver an effective Health and Safety Culture
- Improve proactive measures which reduce health and safety risks.
- Ensure employees are given appropriate H&S training
- Implement an effective reporting structure and Health and Safety targets
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma (Or equivalent)
- CMIOSH status or working towards
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence others
- Previous experience within the Property management or Facilities sector
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 2020001_1585227024
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Risk Consultant in Homebased - Midlands - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £80,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in North London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)