Location: South East London | Salary: £40-50K.
A specialist refurbishment and fit-out contractor has a vacancy for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team based in south London. If you have a construction safety background and want to progress your career in Health & Safety management, this stand-alone role offers you the opportunity to develop professionally and build your career with an established business. You will be responsible for strategic and operational health and safety management, working closely with the senior management team, site management and operatives to promote best practice, develop internal policy and promote a positive safety culture. We are ideally looking for someone to take responsibility for:
- Management, development and implementation of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Produce and maintain the HSEQ Competence/Training Matrix.
- Lead on all incidents and accident investigations
- Be responsible for current ISO9001, 14001 and other accreditation including monitoring and reporting activities in accordance with 9001, 14001 standards.
- Manage the internal Quality, Environment, Health, and Safety audit process to ensure legislative and project requirements are met.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills, professional memberships, and experience:
- GradIOSH (minimum)
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivallent, minimum)
- Previous experience with Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems a construction role (fit-outs ideally)
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Reference: 893871_1484216338
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /homepages/7/d562774952/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BryanArmstrong/wp-content/themes/Avada-child/functions.php on line 784
- CDM Consultant in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in London - £44 per hour (Contract)
- CDM/Principal Designer in Croydon - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Advisor in South East London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Advisor in London - £ (Permanent)
- Construction Safety/CDM Advisor in West London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Construction Safety Advisor in Westminster - £30,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70,000 (Permanent)