Location: London | Salary: £50-60K.
A leading international construction and fit-out contractor are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team in London. You will be responsible for various projects with responsibility for maintaining high standards of Health & Safety, liaising with client representatives, colleagues and sub-contractors to deliver best practice.
You will also be responsible for reviewing risk assessments and method statements, undertaking regular site inspections and monitoring Health & Safety performance across the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in a role with a clear path of career progression up to UK Operations Health and Safety Manager, working with an organisation committed to your continual professional development. To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (NEBOSH Diploma preferred)
- Strong construction health and safety management experience
- Temporary Works Coordinator certificate.
To register your interest in this role please send us your CV, or you can give Steven Bryan a call on 02071297075.
Job Reference: 893910_1493310822
Salary: 60000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
- CDM Consultant in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- CDM/Principal Designer in Croydon - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Advisor in South East London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety/CDM Advisor in West London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in South East London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Construction Safety Advisor in Westminster - £30,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70,000 (Permanent)