Location: Croydon | Salary: £45-50K.
A specialist Health and Safety Consultancy is currently seeking a motivated and client facing Health and Safety professional to manage their rapidly growing team in Croydon. As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for a small team of consultants as well as handling your own clients providing high-level, strategic Health and Safety consultancy services within the Construction industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Consultant looking to progress their career and move into a higher-level role, or for a Health and Safety Manager within the Construction industry looking to make the move across to the Consultancy sector. If you would like to apply for this role, you must hold:
- Chartered Membership with IOSH (or GradIOSH working toward CMIOSH)
- Previous people-management experience within Health and Safety
- A strong background in Construction or consultancy within the Construction industry.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent).
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 893933_1518189533
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Health & Safety Advisor in Cambridge - £39,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Hertfordshire in Hertfordshire - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Guildford - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Trainee Health and Safety Consultant in East Grinstead - £30,000 (Permanent)