Location: Birmingham | Salary: £54K + package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager to work on a major civil engineering / infrastructure project based in the West Midlands. Working within a team of experienced Health and Safety professionals, you will work closely with the project teams to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction process. The successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as the key point of contact for a specific project area
- Manage a team of specialist Health and Safety Advisors
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and the supply chain in order to enforce a positive safety culture across the project.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a major UK project with plenty of opportunity to further progress your career or to specialise within a key area. In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience on major construction, utilities or civil construction projects (essential)
- Hold or be working towards CMIOSH status.
Job Reference: 893954_1495631933
Salary: 54000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
Job Industry: Construction
- CDM Consultant in Birmingham - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Construction Health & Safety Advisor in Wolverhampton - £42000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Specialist in Worcester - £35000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor (3 month ftc) in Kidderminster - £36000 per year (Permanent)