Health and Safety Business Partner – London – £45-50K + benefits.
A large affordable housing and care provider has a vacancy for a Health and Safety Business Partner to join the team in London. If you have a Property, FM or Social Care background and want to progress your career in Health & Safety management, this position offers you the opportunity to develop professionally and make a real difference within the organisation.
You will be responsible operational health and safety management, working closely with the senior management team, site management and operatives to promote best practice, develop internal policy and promote a positive safety culture. We are ideally looking for someone to take responsibility for:
- Build effective partnerships to implement consistently high Health and Safety standards
- Produce and maintain the HSEQ Competence/Training Matrix.
- Management, development and implementation of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Develop and deliver training programmes on Health, Safety and Wellbeing matters
- Work with the Head of H&S to ensure effective oversight and leadership of H&S
- Provide practical and pragmatic advice to colleagues on Health and Safety issues
- Lead on all incidents and accident investigations
- Be responsible for current ISO8001 audits and standards.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills, professional memberships, and experience:
- GradIOSH (minimum)
- NEBOSH Diploma+ (or equivalent qualification)
- Previous experience within a maintenance, supported living or residential property environment
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894086_1518191568
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Contract Quality Manager in London - £300 (Contract)
- Fire Advisor in London - £38,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £54,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in - £70,000 (Permanent)