Location: London | Salary: £50-£55K + Excellent benefits package.
An award-winning property management company have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team based in the London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Health and Safety / Fire safety support and guidance across a large property portfolio. Working closely with the building and property management team, you will ensure all H&S documentation, policy and procedures are in place and up to date. With support from the Head of Health & Safety you will help to develop and implement a positive Health and Safety Culture throughout the business and engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure to ensure full compliance and best practice.
This role would be ideal for someone looking for career development and opportunities within the facilities / property management sector. In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or working towards
- Previous FM / Property management experience
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894121_1525793459
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Surveyor - London in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- H&S/CDM Consultant in Bromley - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London or Manchester - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £0 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assurance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- HSQE Business Partner in London - £55,000 (Permanent)