Location: London | Salary: £65K – £85K + package.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Health & Safety Manager for a major redevelopment project based in East London. Working closely with the project teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction process. The successful candidate will:
- Implement programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as the key point of contact for a specific project area
- Build and develop the H&S team in line with project requirement
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a one of the largest commercial, retail and residential projects in London, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career. To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working on complex construction projects (essential)
- Hold or be working towards CMIOSH status.
Job Reference: 894124_1526652985
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
- CDM Consultant in City of London - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor - London in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in - £73,500 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £350 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Manager in London or Manchester - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assurance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- HSQE Business Partner in London - £55,000 (Permanent)