Location: North Somerset Salary: £40-45K + 10% bonus + generous holiday allowance.
An excellent opportunity to step-up into a stand-alone Health & Safety Manager with responsibility for leading on Health and Safety and reporting to the Board. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of Health and Safety Management Systems, policies and procedures to deliver best practice and continual improvement. You will also be responsible for conducting workplace Health & Safety audits at third party sites and liaising with various stakeholders and external bodies to achieve Health and Safety objectives.
The ideal candidate will have well-developed communication skills and the ability to engage and influence colleagues to improve Health and Safety awareness across this complex organisation. We are ideally looking for a Health and Safety Manager with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence colleagues to create a safe working environment and positive safety culture.
We are ideally looking for someone who holds:
- NEBOSH Diploma level qualification (or working towards)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in the property management / similar sector
Job Reference: 894176_1537463768
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
- Construction Safety Consultant in Gloucester - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Environment, Health and Safety Specialist in Swindon - £46,000 (Permanent)