Location: London | Salary: £60-66K + excellent benefits package.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Health and Safety Manager to work within the repairs and maintenance division of a large Housing and Care provider based in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced safety professional to make a real difference and create a positive health and safety culture within the business. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing health & safety strategy, providing expert advice and guidance and implementing best practice across the organisation. You will work closely with colleagues to:
- Develop Health and Safety services
- Lead and contribute to the development and delivery of training programmes on health, safety and wellbeing related matters.
- Develop and implement a health and safety internal audit system
We are looking for someone with senior management and leadership experience, ideally gained in the property management / maintenance / FM sector. In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Chartered membership of IOSH (or working towards)
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to engage and influence others
If you would like to find out more information about this role please send in your CV today, alternatively you can call Paul Armstrong on 02071297075.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality System.
Job Reference: 894196_1544459822
Salary: 66000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Engineer in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assuance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Project Health and Safety Manager in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)