Location: London | Salary: £50k + benefits.
We are currently recruiting a construction H&S manager to work on a prestigious refurbishment project based in central London. You will be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety on the project through proactive health and safety practice as well as careful monitoring of each site. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that each project has all relevant health and safety documentation in place
- Providing advice and assistance to site management to fulfil responsibilities under CDM 2015
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement.
- Identify health and safety training needs on a continual basis and deliver health and safety training.
This is an excellent chance to gain experience on uniquely challenging projects. To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- Relevant working experience in the construction/restoration industry
- TechIOSH status.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894203_1544804695
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Engineer in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £66,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assuance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Project Health and Safety Manager in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)