Location: Cardiff | Salary: £50-£55k + Car/Allowance + Package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager for an International Construction, Development and Regeneration company, working on a number of major projects across the UK. This role is based on a large multi-million pound project near Cardiff and the ideal candidate will have a strong construction, electrical and M&E experience. Working closely with the project teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction process. The successful candidate will:
- Implement programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as the key point of contact for a specific project area
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the project.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded organisation and be involved in some of the largest construction, commercial, retail and residential projects, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working on complex construction projects (essential)
- Hold or be working towards CMIOSH status.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894247_1553872878
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Wales
Job Industry: Construction