Location: Central London | Salary: £40-50K + excellent benefits.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Health & Safety Manager for an iconic department store based in the heart of the West End. The successful candidate with have responsibility for delivering the highest standards of health and safety across retail, warehousing and office property portfolio. Our client is currently going through a major refurbishment project as well as undertaking an ongoing programme of maintenance, so construction experience would be of particular interest.
Drawing upon your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will develop strong working relationships and engage with the business through the delivery of health and safety workshops and training. You will also liaise closely with our contractors and project management team to ensure effective health and safety systems and controls are in place throughout the project lifecycle.
Your experience in delivering health and safety training, managing risk assessments and reviewing health and safety performance is essential. Your positive approach, eye for detail, high standards and excellent organisational skills will help to drive a positive safety culture and a joined-up approach to health and safety.
We are ideally looking for you to hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, with experience gained working within a construction, FM or consultancy environment. As part of the role, you will have the opportunity to manage a small team and develop the role as you see fit. You will also have senior management support and full autonomy for ensuring the safety of staff, customers and property.
Job Reference: 894279_1563374605
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Barnet - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in North London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational health & Wellbeing Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in London - £40,000 (Permanent)