Location: London | Salary: £excellent daily rate.
We are currently recruiting a H&S manager to work on a prestigious refurbishment project in London. This is a a once in a life time opportunity and you will be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety on the project through proactive health and safety practice as well as careful monitoring of each site. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that each project has all relevant health and safety documentation in place
- Providing advice and assistance to site management to fulfil responsibilities under CDM 2015
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement.
- Identify health and safety training needs on a continual basis and deliver health and safety training.
This is an excellent chance to gain experience on uniquely challenging projects. To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in the construction/engineering industry
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894283_1578503044
Salary: 62 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in Central London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Environmental Advisor in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in Walton-on-Thames - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in Greater London - £37,500 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)