Location: North London | Salary: £40-£50k + package.
We are currently recruiting a Health and Safety Manager for a growing and well-known brand in the drinks manufacturing sector based in North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and have a positive impact on Health and Safety culture within the business. You will be responsible for proactively managing H&S, developing robust systems and procedures and ensuring effective Health and Safety process are in place.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experienced H&S Manager from a manufacturing background
- Demonstrable track record of continuous improvement
- Sound understanding of current HSE legislation & compliance
- Excellent communication skills, ideally with some previous training experience
- NEBOSH Certificate qualified.
- Confident user of MS Office (particularly Excel)
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894286_1564591498
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Barnet - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational health & Wellbeing Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in London - £40,000 (Permanent)