Location: Berkshire | Salary: £45k – £50k + car + package.
Bryan & Armstrong have been engaged by an award-winning construction and engineering provider. We are currently seeking an experienced H&S professional for a major Highways project along the M4 corridor. This role is focused on driving health & safety performance, monitoring site activities and providing H&S advice and guidance across the project.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Visiting site, assisting and advising operational managers to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the Health and Safety strategy
- Auditing sites against Health and Safety criteria
- Preparing and communicating Health and Safety reports for the senior management team
- Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause
- Scrutinising existing and new systems of work to identify any flaws or training requirements necessary to improve culture
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within civil engineering, ideally highways
- A recognised health and safety qualification and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging clients and contractors
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894307_1570626141
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Construction
- CDM Consultant in Epsom - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Training Instructor in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)