Location: Bristol | Salary: £50-£55k + Car/Allowance + Package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager for a Global Energy and Industrial services provider. Offering full Design, Construction and Maintenance services our client is looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional to support a multi-billion pound project. The ideal candidate will have a strong construction, electrical and M&E experience. Working closely with the project and design teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained and identify any significant issue during the design and installation process. The successful candidate will:
- Implement programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as the key point of contact for a specific project area
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the project.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded organisation and be involved in some of the largest construction, commercial, retail and residential projects, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working on complex M&E construction projects (essential)
- Hold or be working towards CMIOSH status.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894319_1580829858
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
Job Industry: Construction
- Fire Risk Assessor in Gloucester - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in Reading - £40,000 (Permanent)