Location: South West | Salary: £45k – 50k + Car / Allowance + Package
We are currently recruiting an experienced SHEQ Manager for a specialist organisation working in the communication, technology, and installation sector. Working closely with the Head of H&S and project teams, you will provide Health and Safety advice, guidance and support to help drive HSE standards throughout the business.
You will also be responsible for the regional Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental (SHEQ) Strategy, to facilitate compliance with the Health and Safety management system and all relevant legal, company and industry best practise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead regional development and specification of arrangements to comply with the CDM regulations.
- Provide a lead SHEQ focal point for suppliers
- Co-ordinate the SHEQ activities for the region and maintain effective liaison with other regions
- Support the Operations Team with the completion of risk assessments, safe systems of work and construction phase plans
- Develop and maintain an effective & transparent on-site auditing procedure to ensure compliance across the business
- Implement and maintain an effective internal auditing culture to provide the business with credible outputs & corrective actions, backed with supporting data and regular reviews
- Assist in the creation, maintenance, and review of all SHEQ procedures and guidance documents, amending them as necessary to reflect industry best working practices and legal requirements
- Support the business to undertake investigations of incidents and participate in complex investigations, identifying their root causes and actions to prevent recurrence.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or working towards
- Relevant working experience in the construction, telecoms, or utilities industry
- GRAD IOSH status or working towards
- New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) experience / training
- Proven technical managements skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong engagement and management skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: PA8956
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
- Fire Safety Consultant in Gloucestershire - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)