Health and Safety Business Partner | £35-41K + benefits | Kidderminster
Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety, you will be responsible for providing professional health and safety advice, support, and guidance to a range of colleagues and stakeholders across the housing association. An essential part of this role will be client-side oversight on construction and refurbishment projects, so construction experience in the social housing sector would be preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, develop and maintain appropriate policies, procedures and workflows
- Keep abreast of current and emerging legislation
- Identify and share opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Engage, collaborate and consult with colleagues at all levels
- Monitor and update progress against corporate KPI’s
- Proactively undertake thorough accident investigations
- Establish and undertake a programme of health and safety inspections
This is a hybrid role (home 60% / office 40%) with regular travel between sites, so a full driving licence and car will be essential. There may also be an occasional need to attend site out of hours in the case of a serious accident or incident.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- TechIOSH (minimum)
- Social housing / supported living experience
- Knowledge of construction / refurbishment
- Self-motivated with a positive, engaging approach
- Excellent communication skills
Job Reference: SB1091
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
- CDM Consultant in Birmingham - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor 12 months (UNDER OFFER) in - £34,000 (Contract)
- Health, Safety and Environmental Manager in Midlands with national travel - £65,000 (Permanent)