Health and Safety Performance Manager – Birmingham – £55-65K + package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Performance Manager to work on a major civil engineering / infrastructure project based in the West Midlands. Working within a team of experienced Health and Safety professionals, you will work closely with the project teams to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction process.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement processes required for the provision, collection and collation of key health and safety information.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and the supply chain in order to enforce a positive safety culture across the project.
- Establish and implement health and safety performance data analysis and reporting processes across the project.
- Monitor and report on health and safety performance in the aim of improving accident reduction strategies
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a major UK project with plenty of opportunity to further progress your career or to specialise within a key area. In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Knowledge of designing and managing performance management methods
- Effective Communication skills including producing reports, delivering presentations
- Ability to influence and engage with staff and key stakeholders at all levels
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894089_1518192093
Salary: 60000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
- Fire Risk Assessor in Leicestershire - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager (6-12 months) in Kidderminster - £45,000 (Permanent)