Location: Cambridge | Salary: £29-36K + Pension + Benefits.
Our client, a publically funded organisation who support and conduct research in medical sciences, both directly and for universities and hospitals. They are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team based in Cambridge. Your role will be to assist the Head of Health and Safety in providing a high level of competent advice to the organisation. Your duties will include:
- To provide highly competent Health and Safety advice to a wide range of key stakeholders on a wide range of topics.
- To create and sustain productive relationships with the research staff and use a pragmatic approach to health and safety, whilst ensuring standards and supporting research.
- To plan and prioritise work autonomously and assist other members of the team to plan their work accordingly.
- To work with the Head of Health and Safety to devise and deliver the H&S strategy. To identify, lead on, plan and own strategies and associated plans within your responsible topic areas.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Technical member of IOSH (essential)
- NEBOSH Diploma (desired)
- Radiological Protection Supervisor training (desired)
Job Reference: 894100_1520943774
Salary: 39000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Health and Safety Advisor - Hertfordshire in Hertfordshire - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Guildford - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Trainee Health and Safety Consultant in East Grinstead - £30,000 (Permanent)