Location: South / South East | Salary: £30-£35K + car + package.
We are currently recruiting a number of Health and Safety Advisors for a Client organisation working in the utility sector. These are regional roles covering the South East and ideally candidates will be based in Kent, Sussex or Hampshire. You will be responsible for carrying out site audits and inspections, ensuring legal compliance and monitoring performance across the supply chain and promoting a positive HSE culture. The successful candidate will:
* Provide advice and guidance in relation to Health and Safety best practice
* Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents where appropriate.
* Actively promote the company Health and Safety programme and initiatives
* Assist the H&S Manager in preparing and developing the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
* TechIOSH Status (minimum)
* Previous experience working in the Utility sector is desirable
Job Reference: 894183_1539609844
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- H&S Consultant - Tunbridge Wells in Tunbridge Wells - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in Milton Keynes - £25,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Health and Safety Consultant in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in - £38,000 (Permanent)