Location: Hemel Hempstead | Salary: £35-40K + Car + Benefits.
Our client is a utility company who designs, installs and connects Utilities to properties on new residential and commercial developments. They are looking for a experienced Health & Safety Advisor covering the Northern home counties region to join their team. The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the company both complies with statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environment and implements appropriate best practice systems and procedures;
- Conduct regular audits of HSE systems, procedures and field operations, including the effectiveness of generic and site specific risk assessments and appropriate method statements;
- Undertake root-cause analysis of any incidents or accidents and suggest actions to aid continuous improvement;
- To assess and report on HSE performance through audit of systems and office and field operations;
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- CSCS/EUSR Card
- A background in one of the utilities (Gas/Water/Electric/Fibre)
- A clean driving licence.
Job Reference: 894195_1543581307
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- CDM Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in South / South East - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- HSE Manager in London / Home Counties - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in South East - £38,000 (Permanent)