Location: East London | Salary: £50-£60k + package
We are currently recruiting a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager for a specialist Storage and Transportation company based in East London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a world-class organisation renowned for providing solutions to the most complex transport and installation challenges.
We are looking for a high performing individual who will lead and develop a culture of continuous improvement, safe working practices and operational safety excellence in-line with guidelines and objectives.
You will have responsibility for a multi-site operation working closely with the Director to ensure compliance and set best practice.
Additionally, you will have responsibility for the FM operations for the two sites, liaising with building managers to help identify and resolve any maintenance and FM issues.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in Health & Safety management, preferably in a warehouse/logistics environment.
- NEBOSH qualified, ideally with IOSH / BIFM membership
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety at work legislation
- Experience in negotiating terms and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ability to manage time effectively and see projects through to completion
- Flexible and co-operative approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
Job Reference: 1009
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Risk Assessor - Consultancy in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultancy Director in - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor (UNDER OFFER) in Dartford - £39,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (P/T) in - £32,400 (Contract)
- Health & Safety Specialist in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Charity in - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant (home-based) in London and South East - £0 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety & Fire Consultant in Central London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Rail Safety Consultant in Flexible - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Construction Safety / CDM Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Senior Fire Safety Consultant (home based) in - £0 (Permanent)
- University Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)