Location: London | Salary: £45-50K + car allowance + package.
A large international consultancy business have an opportunity for a Health, Safety and Fire Consultant to join their team. You will be working to support a number of high-profile clients on a variety of projects across London and surrounding areas. We are ideally looking for someone with the ability to provide advice and guidance on general Health & Safety and Fire Safety. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of fire risk assessments and health and safety risk assessments
- Providing fire safety advice and preparing fire strategy reports for clients.
- Undertaking gap analysis reports and developing policies and procedures
- Delivery of fire awareness, fire marshal and in-house health & safety training courses.
- Development of emergency plans and evacuation plans (including specific tenant plans)
- Identify and define solutions to fire, health and safety related problems.
Key skills and experience:
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- Hold or be working towards IFE membership
- Experience conducting fire risk assessments and health and safety assessments.
- Strong technical knowledge in fire safety and health & safety.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
Job Reference: 894257_1556549517
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Consultancy
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in SE London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London Region - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)