Location: London with national travel | Salary: £45-55K
We are working with a specialist M&E contractor to recruit an HSEQ Manager with experience working for a Principal Contractor on large, complex Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure renewal projects.
The company is focused on understanding client needs, utilising their expertise in project development, in-house engineering and programme delivery to build and deliver tailored solutions. You will lead on all aspects of HSEQ across the business unit, reporting to the Business Delivery Director with a dotted line to the Group HSEQ Director.
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of HSEQ processes, practices and systems and the ability to drive their improvement. You must also be familiar with the CDM Regulations and associated Principal Contractor responsibilities, with specific experience of delivering large M&E projects in occupied buildings.
Although you will be based in London, the company operates nationally, so this role will involve regularly travelling to client across the UK.
Job Reference: SB971London
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals, South East
- Fire Risk Assessor - Consultancy in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Dartford - £39,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in West Sussex with travel - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety & Fire Consultant in Central London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Biosafety Specialist in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Interim Head of Safety in Essex with travel - £70,000 (Contract)
- Senior Fire Safety Advisor in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)