Location: London | Salary: £42-50k + benefits.
We are currently recruiting a construction H&S manager to work on a prestigious refurbishment project in London. This is a a once in a life time opportunity and you will be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety on the project through proactive health and safety practice as well as careful monitoring of each site. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that each project has all relevant health and safety documentation in place
- Providing advice and assistance to site management to fulfil responsibilities under CDM 2015
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement.
- Identify health and safety training needs on a continual basis and deliver health and safety training.
This is an excellent chance to gain experience on uniquely challenging projects. To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- Relevant working experience in the construction/restoration industry
- TechIOSH status.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894240_1552320863
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in SE London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London Region - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)