Health & Safety Manager (P/T) | Home-based (South) | £32,400 + benefits
(This role is initially being offered as a 6-month FTC based on 21 hours per week)
Managing 7500 affordable, rural homes across the south of England, our client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their team. You will be the organisational lead in Health & Safety, monitoring and reporting on compliance with all relevant legislation and regulation as a provider of social housing and an employer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with statutory requirements.
- Provide advice and support on safe working practices.
- Undertake a programme of compliance audits, both desktop and site based.
- Act as the lead officer for the Health and Safety Committee.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- Good knowledge of housing sector and compliance issues
- Good communication and influencing skills
Job Reference: 994
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals, South East
Job Industry: Housing
- Fire Risk Assessor - Consultancy in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultancy Director in - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor (UNDER OFFER) in Dartford - £39,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Specialist in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Charity in - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant (home-based) in London and South East - £0 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety & Fire Consultant in Central London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Facilities Manager in East London - £0 (Permanent)
- Rail Safety Consultant in Flexible - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Construction Safety / CDM Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Senior Fire Safety Consultant (home based) in - £0 (Permanent)
- University Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)