Milton Keynes with travel | £40-50K + £9K car allowance + 25 days holiday + pension + benefits
This is a varied role with responsibility for managing Health & Safety across food manufacturing, field-based engineering, and head office functions. You will be supported by 2 Health & Safety Advisors, working in partnership with stakeholders across the business to continually improve Health and Safety performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of day-to-day Health & Safety
- Advise the business on legislative changes and best practice
- Manage ISO 14001 and 45001 accreditations
- Head up the Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Lead, coach, and mentor 2 direct reports
- Engage with the business to promote a positive safety culture
The ideal candidate will have previous Health & Safety management experience in the food manufacturing or electrical engineering sector, with a good understanding of the Health & Safety challenges faced by the sector.
It is anticipated that the first 6 months will be spent on-site, mainly between Milton Keynes and Dartford to get to know the business and build good working relationships before moving to a hybrid working model.
Job Reference: 1123
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
- Health and Safety Advisor 12 months (UNDER OFFER) in - £34,000 (Contract)
- Health, Safety and Environmental Manager in Midlands with national travel - £65,000 (Permanent)