Location: Swindon | Salary: £27,500 (4 month FTC).
National furniture retailer have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their head office team with specific responsibility for logistics Health & Safety. This role is initially offered as a 4-month fixed term contract with the potential that the contract will be extended. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable corporate and on-site operational experience, splitting your time between the Swindon and 15 sites across the UK. As Health and Safety Advisor, you will take responsibility for developing and implementing proactive Health and Safety policies, completing on-site audits, identifying areas for improvement and working alongside management to promote a positive safety culture. You will also hold responsibility for monitoring and managing the safety systems, supporting managers to maintain safe systems and providing expert advice and guidance. In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH General certificate (minimum)
- Technical membership with IOSH (TechIOSH, minimum)
- Previous experience in a Health and safety role within the retail or logistics sectors.
Job Reference: 893964_1497451096
Salary: 27500 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Location: South East
- Asbestos Consultant in East Grinstead - £35000 per year (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Consultant in East Grinstead - £35000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in East Grinstead - £35000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Essex - £40000 per year (Permanent)