Location: Bromley | Salary: £35-50K + Car allowance.
A leading Health and Safety Consultancy providing Architecture and Planning, Project Management, Building Surveying and Health & Safety services are currently recruiting a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant to join their team based in either Bromley or Barnet. The successful candidate will:
- Be part of a team providing health and safety / CDM services to the client’s in-house design team on a range of projects for public and private sector clients.
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety Services to Clients both in the public and private sectors.
- Undertake the role of CDM advisor to the Principal Designer and/or Client to enable them to ensure compliance under CDM 2015.
- Undertake the role of Senior CDM Co-ordinator and Health and Safety Consultant.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Hold Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Hold Membership of the APS (IMaPS)
- Knowledge of CDM2015 and construction Health and Safety.
- A clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
Job Reference: 894098_1519993639
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Surveyor - London in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London or Manchester - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £0 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assurance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- HSQE Business Partner in London - £55,000 (Permanent)