Location: Manchester | Salary: £45 – £50k + excellent benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Business Partner to join a forward-thinking Rail organisation based in Manchester. Working within a team of experienced Health and Safety professionals, you will support the Service Delivery team to ensure an integrated safety function.
You will also provide day-to-day advice and guidance to senior management and staff to enable the implementation of robust HSQE systems. The successful candidate will take the lead on a portfolio of HSQE Management projects, programmes and work assignments
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a major transport provider and implement innovative Health and Safety solutions with plenty of opportunity to further progress your career. To be considered for this role, you must:
- Excellent knowledge of rail safety risks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to influence and engage with staff and key stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a operational rail environment
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent
- CMIOSH or working towards
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894159_1565360452
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North West
- CDM Advisor in North West England - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in Manchester - £70,000 (Permanent)