Location: London / Home Counties | Salary: £45-£50k + Car / Allowance + 10% bonus + benefits.
We are currently recruiting a HSE Manager for an International company who provide specialist services to the healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices industry. This is a home based role, support clients and contract across London and the Home Counties.
Reporting to the Senior EMEA HSE Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the regional management and local operational teams to implement and support the strategic HSE management framework. Promoting high standards of HSE performance and working in partnership with on-site teams you will add value through building and maintaining cohesive relationships with regional stakeholders to effectively champion and communicate the Group’s HSE management systems and vision.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* NEBOSH, NCRQ or NVQ qualification,
* Previous experience working in healthcare, facilities maintenance or related sectors
* Good knowledge of health and safety / risk management;
* OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001 management systems / auditing;
* Proven ability to manage relationships at an operational and senior management level;
* Development and delivery of training, achieving demonstrable learning outcomes.
Job Reference: 894177_1538669538
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- CDM Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in South / South East - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in South East - £38,000 (Permanent)