Location: London | Salary:£50 – £55k + excellent benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Business Partner to join a forward-thinking Rail organisation based in London. Working within a team of experienced Health and Safety professionals, you will support the Service Delivery team to ensure an integrated safety function.
You will also provide day-to-day advice and guidance to senior management and staff to enable the implementation of robust HSQE systems. The successful candidate will take the lead on a portfolio of HSQE Management projects, programmes and work assignments
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a major transport provider and implement innovative Health and Safety solutions with plenty of opportunity to further progress your career. To be considered for this role, you must:
* Excellent knowledge of rail safety risks and regulatory requirements
* Ability to influence and engage with staff and key stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent
* CMIOSH or working towards
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894113_1523630783
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Surveyor - London in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- H&S/CDM Consultant in Bromley - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Performance Manager in London - £50,000 (Permanent)