Location: London | Salary: £250-300/day.
An international Property and Construction Consultancy are currently looking for an Interim Fire Consultant to join their Central London team on delivering Fire Safety Consultancy services to their large and varied client base. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply your Fire Safety experience to a number of different environments covering residential and commercial properties, while gaining invaluable client-facing experience and furthering your skills within consultancy. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing our wide range of clients with fire consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information.
- Undertake fire risk assessments and prepare fire evacuation plans across a verity of sectors including commercial, residential (housing), retail, education and government facilities.
- Delivery of fire consultancy, fire strategies and design reviews for new construction projects and refurbishments
- Delivery of fire related training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Fire Safety related degree or diploma.
- IFE/IFSM Membership
- Excellent client facing skills.
Job Reference: 893988_1501855964
Salary: 44 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
- Asbestos Consultant in London - £200-225 per day (Contract)
- Fire Risk Asessor in London - £38000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Risk Assessor in London - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Head of Health and Safety in West London - £70000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Advisor in London/Worcester/West Bromwich/Sheffield - £30000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £80000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager/CDM Advisor in London - £55000 per year (Permanent)
- Interim Health and Safety Manager in London - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Junior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £35000 per year (Contract)