Location: Bedford | Rate: £200-250/day (Umbrella PAYE).
A large public sector organisation covering the Bedfordshire area are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join them on an interim basis working out of their Bedford office. This role will be covering a vast mix of environments and is ideal for someone looking for a varied, challenging role. Your duties will include:
- Develop, implement and audit policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Carry out a programme of audits and workplace inspections based on risk
- To review accident and injury data and make recommendations.
- Investigation of incidents and near misses
- Provide advice to management on causation and remedial actions
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Driving licence and car for business use
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both written and verbal.
Job Reference: 894101_1520952814
Salary: 31 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: East Midlands