Location: Tonbridge | Salary: £35K + Benefits.
Our client, a leading training company, have an opportunity for a IPAF Instructor to join their established and successful team based in Tonbridge, Kent. The successful candidate will deliver high quality IPAF training across the South East, London and surrounding Counties, with the objective of developing existing and new business. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering training courses across the region with travel across multiple sites.
- Be an ambassador for high quality health and safety.
- Ensure all courses are carried out to the criteria required by external awarding bodies.
- Drive compliance of paperwork as required by external awarding bodies.
- Direct any leads to the training advisors/sales team.
- Prepare and deliver training as required.
- Assist with any formal audits / verification as required.
- Assist with planning and arrangements as required.
- Compile and complete a Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Complete, store and handle all paperwork in line with GDPR requirements.
- Identify and promote best practice in training / assessment delivery. Proactively pursue opportunities for improvement and implement appropriate changes, securing relevant approvals and authority.
- Promote positive working relationships with customers, line managers and delegates
- Provide training and assessment guidance as required.
The role would ideally suit an experienced and dynamic instructor, who is able to deliver training in an engaging and captivating way. The quality of the training courses delivered are of the upmost importance to the company, so the ideal candidate would need to be able to do more than stand up and read off of slides.
Additional to these core skills the successful candidate will need:
- To hold an IPAF instructors qualification.
- To be a flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Additional instructional certificates, Ladder Association, PASMA etc desirable but not essential.
Job Reference: 940
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
- Health and Safety Advisor in Gravesend - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Fire Safety Advisor **INTERVIEWING NOW** in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Training Advisor in Tonbridge - £20,000 (Permanent)