Location: Whitchurch | Salary: £22-27K + car allowance.
A specialist Health, Safety & CDM Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Junior Health and Safety Consultant to join their Whitchurch based team. Due to continued growth and success our client require health and safety professionals who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building developments including demolition, high rise and new build projects, varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and Principal Designer duties including but not limited to:
- Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
- Producing quality and grammatically correct documents and advice;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Ensure risk mitigation is a key principle endorsed by everyone on the project team;
- Encourage the design team to consider safer products and processes whilst considering buildability, maintenance and use of any structure;
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review.
In order to be considered for the role the successful candidate should have the following Qualifications, Memberships and experience:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate (essential);
- NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5 (desired);
- Working towards a membership with the APS (desirable).
- Knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
- Construction industry experience.
Job Reference: 893935_1493889482
Salary: 22000-27000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North West