Location: Oxford | Salary: £22K + Benefits.
A leading construction consultancy is currently recruiting a Junior Consultant to join their team based out of Oxfordshire. The successful applicant will assist the current team in providing CDM & Construction Health and Safety services for their varied client base. This is an ideal role for a Health and Safety Advisor or Assistant who is interested in growing CDM & Construction Health and Safety Consultant Practice. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting contractors in developing Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
- Undertaking on-site safety audits and inspections.
- Providing retained health and safety advice to clients.
- Supporting clients and developing lasting relationships.
- Assistance with the development of risk assessments
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Prepare Pre-Construction Health & Safety Information
- Issue Notifications of Projects to the Health & Safety Executive
- Liaise with the Clients, Clients Agents, Designers and Principal Contractors to facilitate compliance with the CDM Regulations.
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and skills:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Full Driving License and own car
- Previous construction experience would be beneficial.
Job Reference: 893937_1492617558
Salary: 22000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Health and Safety Advisor in Essex - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant (Part-time) in Bedford - £0 (Contract)