Location: London | Salary: £150-200/day.
A leading international Façade construction company have an opportunity for a Site Health & Safety Advisor to join their team based on one of their major projects in Central London. The successful candidate will:
- Provide timely professional advice to clients regarding their systems of work, objectives and plans for the management of health, safety and areas of risk associated with their activities.
- Undertake, as directed, detailed studies into specific hazards and levels of risk posed by: existing or proposed methods of work; new technologies; exposure to harm from substances/physical agents or from third party activities.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents or incidents, and where appropriate, compile adequate reports on such occurrences and in particular to ensure that all legislative and client requirements are met with regard to accident reporting.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Hold Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent level
- Several years’ experience in construction, specific experience with cladding is preferable.
- Experience of working on large (£100M+) projects.
- A clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
Job Reference: 894180_1539245419
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Interim Head of H&S in London - £50 per hour (Contract)