Location: London | Salary: £45-50K + Benefits.
Our client is an ambitious organisation set up to improve housing in the borough, currently managing 18,000 homes on behalf of a large Local Authority. You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation undertaking a major local investment programme, operating with their own maintenance company, and building new homes through a partnership with the local authority. They are looking for an Occupational Health & Wellbeing Manager to set up and manage Occupational Health for the organisation. The successful candidates responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide specialist occupational health advice and support to the Health & Safety Manager and Strategic Head of Health & Safety, leading on the development of occupational health and wellbeing policy, standards and protocols.
- Provide a professional triage service in respect of potential occupational health, sickness, and return to work referrals, driving efficiencies for the organisation and ensuring the most suitable way forward for those in need of occupational health support.
- Working closely with the People Services team, direct the provision of occupational health advice and support acting as a link between the business and the external Occupational Health provider.
- Monitor and check occupational health reports from the external provider, challenging where necessary and ensuring the maintenance of high standards, and investigate progress of long term cases to help ensure satisfactory intervention and resolution.
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have the following qualifications, memberships and experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health Nursing
- Health and Safety training (NEBOSH certificate)
- Experience in an occupational health role, at professional/advisor level
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Gravitas and credibility to operate at a senior level
Job Reference: 894281_1563375964
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Barnet - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in North London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in London - £40,000 (Permanent)