Location: London/SE | Salary:£18-55K + benefits.
Established 6 years ago, our client is one of the UK’s leading Occupational Health Consultancies. They are seeking both experienced and trainee Occupational Hygienists to join their experienced team to deliver a comprehensive range of occupational hygiene services to their customers, including the opportunity to work on some acclaimed large long-term construction projects. You may work in a range of settings, including factories, offices and building sites. You’ll be concerned with controlling health risks in practical and cost-effective ways by assessing and resolving practical problems.
Services include the provision of noise, air and vibration monitoring, analysing data and providing technical reports to support customers in delivering their strategic occupational health programmes.
You will be predominately based in London and the South East, although you must be prepared to travel to customer sites as the business requires, which will involve flexible working hours.
Specific duties will include:
- Undertaking surveys and evaluating risks to health in the workplace for physical, biological and chemical hazards
- Accurately measuring and sampling levels of exposure, often through precise use of specialist equipment
- Eliminating or significantly reducing risk by making organisational changes and selecting and designing relevant facilities
- Considering all options of control, such as ventilation, containment and personal protective equipment and finding cost-effective solutions
- Recording facts or details of procedures in the workplace and compiling data, writing reports and presenting findings to clients in a professional and timely manner
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Science degree
- Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene
- Good communication skills and ability to develop working relationships
- Problem solving
- Valid UK driver’s licence
Job Reference: 894150_1533205589
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Consultancy
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hertfordshire - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Designer in Surrey - £43,125 (Permanent)