Location: King’s Lynn | Salary £50K + Benefits.
A world leading Engineering and Professional Services Consultancy are looking for an experienced and qualified Health and Safety/CDM Consultant to join an established team providing Health, Safety, and CDM services for the construction of a Power plant in Norfolk. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Health and Safety professional with experience of delivering CDM services, to join a globally recognised consultancy and work on some of the largest and most interesting projects in the region. As the Principal Consultant, you will:
- Working with project teams ensure compliance with legal duties and regulations.
- Providing safety and CDM advice to the project delivery teams where required
- Providing CDM Advice to the project delivery team when appointed in the role of Principal Contractor.
- Provide site specific health and safety support; undertake site audits, inspections and general supporting advice.
- Working toward the implementation of Health, safety and quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems for clients across a range of sectors.
- Undertaking of CPD relevant to maintaining competence and the requirement of professional institutions as well as mandatory training as when needed.
To be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Membership of APS with IMaPS grade membership or equivalent
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent (minimum)
- Willingness to travel on business, so a valid UK driver’s licence is necessary.
- Previous Construction experience and ideally previous experience on a Power project.
- Demonstrable experience in a CDM or Principal Designer role.
Job Reference: 893907_1487693888
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: East Anglia