Location: Surrey | Salary :£38-43K + Benefits.
A Local Authority in Surrey have an opportunity for a Principal Designer/CDM Consultant to join their team based in Kingston upon Thames. The successful candidate will lead on the delivery and management of CDM responsibilities in accordance with best practice. The candidate will act as Principal Designer for the authorities capital maintenance programme, carrying out maintenance works on properties including schools, libraries and offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated CDM professional with vast experience of delivering CDM services, to join a Local Authority. The successful candidate will:
- Implement countywide strategies and support the development of long term planning.
- Lead projects and reviews within a technical area of work to support and enhance service delivery.
- Plan workloads and secure resources to enable the team/s to achieve a quality service.
- Collate pre-construction information and identify gaps
- Carry out Health and Safety design reviews
- Undertake a wide range of CDM Co-ordinator duties on your own initiative.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- IMaPS status
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate qualified.
- TechIOSH status
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Job Reference: 894148_1532959230
Salary: 43125 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hertfordshire - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational Hygienist in London/SE - £55,000 (Permanent)