Location: Manchester | Salary: £50K + Benefits.
A world leading Engineering and Professional Services Consultancy are looking for an experienced and qualified Health and Safety Consultant/CDM-C to join an established team in Manchester providing Health, Safety, and CDM services for a wide range of high profile clients based in the north west. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Health and Safety professional with experience of delivering CDM services, to join a globally recognised consultancy and work on some of the largest and most interesting projects in the region. As the Principal Consultant, you will:
- Provide advice and support to Assistant Health and Safety Consultants/Principal Designers
- Demonstrate a growing commitment to CDM and other Health and Safety services
- Undertake a wide range of Principal Designer duties on your own initiative
- Conduct regular site health & safety audits and inspections
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes
- Travel regionally and nationally to visit client premises when required.
To be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- IMaPS status
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- CMIOSH status
- Experience working with National Grid
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Job Reference: 893898_1492092288
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North West